Breakfast

~BREAKFAST~

I LOVED this.  It's Sambar.  I especially like it with Coconut Chutney.  Rising Star serves it with lunch and dinner sometimes too. This is a traditional Indian Breakfast.


In your packet they ask you to bring in a large bag of cereal (or a breakfast food) to share with your session.  I brought the Costco size of this:
I just dumped them out in my luggage to fill the spaces.

Once the donated food is gone... it's gone.
I brought cinnamon, syrup and vanilla then used Rising Star's bread, eggs and milk, to make 
French Toast!  That was a big hit.
Most mornings it seemed everyone ate cold cereal.  The milk at Rising Star comes in a box.  I think it was Nestle.

I'm funny about milk so I didn't use it.  (I have brought my own Rice Milk.)


Breakfast is also available in the cafeteria with the kids.  I never ate breakfast with them though.  It's rice...and something :)

Some other breakfast ideas are:
eggs and toast (both provided)
fruit (provided) bring Nutella?
French Toast (bread and eggs provided)
pancakes (bring the mix and cook it in a pan)
oatmeal
or LOTS of cold cereal (milk provided) 


Still have questions?  Email Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment